- Follow Double Trouble on WordPress.com
- Science fiction takes another step closer to science reality with Neuralink.
- FREE promotion & marketing
- Evolution of an idea
- New series
- Get this book in your Crosshairs
- Satisfaction is writing the words ‘The end’
- Becoming a successful author should never be about the writer but about the work.
- International author of mystery and intrigue with a sci fi twist
- UK’s largest bookstore
Tag Archives: relationships
Becoming a successful author should never be about the writer but about the work. Why do people need to know what the writer does when they’re not writing, why do they need to know what their likes and dislikes are … Continue reading
As a writer we rely on certain things, such as being able to get our work out to our readers. To be able to establish this link we need certain and various sources otherwise you work is all in vain. … Continue reading
Many movies have been set on cruise liners and many TV shows have featured something on a cruise, there was even a whole series dedicated to a cruise, called The Love Boat. Last month I had my very first taste … Continue reading