- Follow Double Trouble on WordPress.com
- The evil that men do.
- The best author no one has ever heard of, probably.
- Heroes and Villains Fan Fest, a true sense of community.
- The highs and lows of being a writer
- Oh what a night!
- New threat in the galaxy and Earth is the target.
- New Challenges.
- High hopes
- Interesting Times
- Fear of the unknown.
Tag Archives: Organizations
Hi there, I was on Facebook the other day and my sister posted that ‘life never ceased to amaze her’, which prompted several comments as you could imagine. Some were on the lines that ‘things happen for a reason, we … Continue reading
Hi there, while I’ve been waiting for my re-working of Ronin to be edited I’ve started a new story and hopefully this will generate into another series, but here’s the thing. Writers block has struck again, I have a basic … Continue reading
Hi there, in the last few months whilst writing my third installment of the Col Sec series I’ve wondered if all the work and effort has been or is going to be worth it. Then I saw a link to … Continue reading