There is something magical about writing the words ‘The end’ when you finished your latest book.
Armageddon is done and has more twists and turns than a confused maze. Kurt and Zara face a threat so insidious it makes them question who to trust. How can you fight an enemy who can be the person standing next to you without your knowledge? Quantum bombs powerful enough to destroy everything in a five mile radius and small enough to fit in a carry case are planted in strategic places. The threat is real and they have to find them and defuse them before the threat can be carried out. Millions of lives are in the balance with control of the galaxy the prize. Can Kurt and Zara prevent another disaster like what happened in Washington in the Blackstar Gambit but on a far larger scale? The stakes are higher in this one, the danger more visceral, this is probably the most thrilling Col Sec thriller yet.
- Follow Double Trouble on WordPress.com
- Cover Reveal
- Science fiction takes another step closer to science reality with Neuralink.
- FREE promotion & marketing
- Evolution of an idea
- New series
- Get this book in your Crosshairs
- Satisfaction is writing the words ‘The end’
- Becoming a successful author should never be about the writer but about the work.
- International author of mystery and intrigue with a sci fi twist
- UK’s largest bookstore