When I set out to write a book my hope was to reach as wide an audience as possible.
As the first book I was writing was nearing completion and the time came to publish the thought of my potential audience was more relevant and became more important. How many would actually see the book and more importantly, would buy it were the questions at the forefront.
I am still unsure of just how many people are actually in my audience but after a decade or more or building my social media presence I can testify that people all over the world have heard of me. People as far afield as Egypt, South Korea, Canada, United States of America and Brazil. I have friends in Spain and Italy as well so does this mean that I’m an International author now?
- Follow Double Trouble on WordPress.com
- Cover Reveal
- Science fiction takes another step closer to science reality with Neuralink.
- FREE promotion & marketing
- Evolution of an idea
- New series
- Get this book in your Crosshairs
- Satisfaction is writing the words ‘The end’
- Becoming a successful author should never be about the writer but about the work.
- International author of mystery and intrigue with a sci fi twist
- UK’s largest bookstore