For the past few weeks I’ve been busy writing and editing, nothing new there, as any writer knows, it’s what we do. The stress of keeping this going along with a day job that has seen an unpredictable market take a turn for the worst due to Britain’s exit of the Euro Zone has begun to take its toll on me. I have been unable to concentrate fully on any project which is unusual for me. One of my main attributes as a writer is focus. Once I set my sights on a target I focus my full attention on it. Recently though I have started at least four projects which are coming along nicely but I find myself flipping from one to the other almost every day. Therefore I think it’s time to take a short break to recharge my batteries. I have a two week annual break coming up in which I have a couple things planned. I intend to take this time to resolve any issues I have over this and come back stronger than ever, hopefully with some good news that’s been bubbling beneath the radar for some time now. It’s something I’ve been itching to reveal but until it is definitely confirmed it would be wrong to say anything. The need for any writer to take a break is vital and I intend to take full advantage of this and return refreshed and fully able to take up the challenge that lies ahead. Until then, watch this space.
- Follow Double Trouble on WordPress.com
- Cover Reveal
- Science fiction takes another step closer to science reality with Neuralink.
- FREE promotion & marketing
- Evolution of an idea
- New series
- Get this book in your Crosshairs
- Satisfaction is writing the words ‘The end’
- Becoming a successful author should never be about the writer but about the work.
- International author of mystery and intrigue with a sci fi twist
- UK’s largest bookstore