- Follow Double Trouble on WordPress.com
- The evil that men do.
- The best author no one has ever heard of, probably.
- Heroes and Villains Fan Fest, a true sense of community.
- The highs and lows of being a writer
- Oh what a night!
- New threat in the galaxy and Earth is the target.
- New Challenges.
- High hopes
- Interesting Times
- Fear of the unknown.
Monthly Archives: January 2016
When I grew up I was taught manners, the difference between right and wrong and respect for our elders. At school, as well as in the home we were taught that our actions have consequences and that if we did … Continue reading
As an indie writer I am told that marketing is key to selling books. Well, that’s pretty much a given. To sell books you obviously have to have a successful marketing campaign and the operative word here is ‘successful’. So … Continue reading