I’ve finally completed the re-edit of the first in the Col Sec series, Ronin. It’s taken a bit longer than I expected due to time constraints placed on my from work, yes I have a real job too.
In an earlier post I mentioned why I decided to re-edit the book and during the process I found that the characters became stronger, more defined and more believable. I’ve added a few more sections that help to fill out the story and I hope you agree, make it a better read.
All that remains to be done now is to have Matt, the person who edits my work pass his expert eyes over it, wait until the artist, Richard Hawksworth, returns from his hol’s to return the new cover artwork and we’ll be good to go.
Samples will be posted on here, Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads and anywhere else I can think of for you to read, pass judgement on and actively express your opinions about said work, before it goes into publication. So keep checking in guys, it won’t be long now.
Once this is up and running I’ll follow-up with book 2 in the series, Omega.
See you soon,